Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Big Three Oh!!


I'm thirty! Help! Actually, I don't feel no different. My Birthday was great. I went out on Saturday night with Dale and Matt (pictured) in Chelmsford back to the old haunt of The Basement. Woke up early on Sunday and got back to Suffolk in time to take my group of lads at youth group. Then went to Sue's for what I thought was going to be a quite lunch, only to discover that she had planned a kids party for me. Lots of my favourite people, sandwiches (with the crusts cut off), jelly, ice cream, chocolate marshmallows, etc. And because the weather was lovely, we sat out on the lawn, ate, drunk Pimms and lemonade and played party games. Great fun.

Then in the evening, Me, Mum, Dad, Alex and Vikki went out for a fantastic chinese meal. A brilliant day - I wished for Jenny when I blew the candles out on my cake!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So which one was I talking on the phone with? I'll try to post some pictures soon, it means I have to take some. My chipmunk cheeks are supposed to peak in size tomorrow so I'll wait until then before I take any post teeth extraction pictures.

Love you x

Steve said...

Hey Russ,
Sorry I've not commented or blogged for a while, life's been crazy!! I got your mailing address from Jenny but then never had a chance to get a card and send it so sorry! Happy 30th a week late :-(

Hopefully we'll catch up with you on the phone soon.

Looking forward to hearing of your 'quirks' - as for me I don't have any - lol. Watch my blog!!

Happy Easter!!

God bless you,
Steve