Saturday, November 11, 2006

Picnic on the Beach...IN NOVEMBER!!!



I can't believe that it's November already. It doesn't seem like five minutes ago it was July. Well I'm a quarter of the way through the winter term here at Capernwray. I'm still really enjoying being here but I feel like it's taking me much longer to get to know people than it did in Spring School, but good friendships are worth taking your time over!

Last weekend was travel weekend and I went up to Morpeth to see Jenny. Would you believe we had a picnic on the beach even though it is November. As you can see from the picture, we were well dressed up, but the sun was shinning.

I spent last night (Friday) walking around Kendal in the pouring rain putting cards through doors, inviting people to a new church which is being started in the town. I guess we delivered about 300 cards so I pray that their service this Sunday will have a few extra people who are seeking the Lord.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fantastic looking couple! It was a fantastic day, thanks so much :)
Love you xxx