Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Off to Canada!



God is amazing! Jenny still can't get a visa, but God provides funds for me to fly out to Canada to see her and her family instead. So I will now fly out to Ottawa from Gatwick on Thursday 14th September and spend just over a week with the Mosher Clan. I'm really excited. I will come back to the UK on 23rd September. I have instructions to take Cadburys chocolate and Ringtons tea!

The last week here at Capernwray is going well. It is very different to other weeks, as the guests pretty-much do their own thing. Most of them are more mature (aka zimmer wielding), so things like the climbing wall, mountain bikes and volleyball are out and bridge competitions and snoozing are the order of the day! I have the opportunity to listen to more lectures and I am also helping to redecorate a small office which will be used by my friends Ian and Jo (who I met in spring school) who are returning as RAs (Resident Assistants) and will work closely with the students.

I am really looking forward to seeing all the MCF/242 guys at Sizewell Hall at the weekend, so be there or be....well, you know, like a circle...but with corners!

2 comments:

tmosh said...

God is great isn't He? so glad to hear that you are going to be able to visit Canada, Jenny and the Moshers. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time (I always do) and that your trip will have a little Mosher craziness packed right in :)

Steve said...

Hey Russ,
That is so awesome, God really is great! Have an amazing time with the Moshers - just as Tanys says we always do too! Enjoy Canada and when you're drinking those Ice Caps think of us.

Have a wonderful time with Jenny and we look forward to seeing you both again toward the end of the month.